2019 Yamaha UMAX Bistro™ (Gas EFI)
Call for Price
Servicing your customers is now easier than ever with our fully redesigned UMAX Fairway Lounge. Featuring a four-lid ice chest, a sliding snack tray, and an optional coffee cambro, your guests will have easy access to the refreshments they need, any time. We’ve also enhanced the entire shopping experience with slanted shelves perfectly equipped for displaying merchandise of your choice.
- Menu Boards: Two menu boards to display your specials of the day with a removable white board design.
- Luxury Bucket Seats: Derived from our award winning Viking® Side-by-Side, you can enjoy a comfortable ride with support that will last your entire work day.
- Side Fill Gas Tank: Makes for a quick, efficient fill-up.
- Sliding Snack Tray: Enjoy a specially designed space in your cooler for snacks that need to stay dry and chilled.
- Additional Rear Shelf: Easily prepare drinks with the newly added rear shelf.
- Display Case: We’ve enhanced the entire shopping experience with slanted shelves perfectly equipped for displaying a variety of snacks and merchandise of your choice.
- Portable Ice Chest With Ice Scoop Holder: Keep fresh ice on hand for when your guests need to cool down.
- Cash Drawer: Seamlessly integrated into the display cabinet, our solid steel cash drawer can be locked or easily removed.
- Optional Coffee Cambro: Keep up to 2.5 gallons of beverage perfectly hot or cold for your guests.
- Front Strut-Mounted Cup Dispenser: Accommodates most conventional 6-10 oz. cups.
- Four-Lid Ice Chest: With four separate coolers, you won’t have to sacrifice counter space as you reach for drinks, snacks, and other refreshments.
- Fuel System: Electronic fuel injection
- Engine Type: Yamaha Built 402cc, Low Emission Single Cylinder 60deg Incline OHV
- Lubrication System: Splash-style positive oil lubrication
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 U.S. quart (1.1 liter, 1100cc), Yamalube 10W-30 liter
- Cooling System: Forced air
- Starting System: Starter generator with pedal start system
- Overall Length: 127.6 in. (324 cm)
- Overall Width: 49.5 in. (125.7 cm)
- Overall Height(with suntop): 71.81 in. (182.4 cm)
- Overall Height(without suntop): 48.54 in. (123.3 cm)
- Wheelbase: 77.2 in. (196.1 cm)
- Front Wheel Tread: 40.27 in. (102.3 cm)
- Rear Wheel Tread: 40.19 in. (102.1 cm)
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 4.52 in. (11.5 cm)
- Frame: HybriCore™ chassis features a robotic welded automotive ladder-style steel frame protected with a multi-step full-immersion phosphate treatment, electro-deposition epoxy-based coating, and an electrostatic applied polyester/urethane powder topcoat
- Body: Custom-formulated thermoplastic olefin painted with a two-part top coat of high-luster automotive-grade polyurethane
- Steering: Self-compensating double reduction helical rack-and-pinion
- Front Wheel Suspension: Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Rear Wheel Suspension: Unit swing arm with heavy duty coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers
- Brakes: Self-adjusting mechanical, front and rear wheel drum brakes
- Maximum Forward Speed: 19.5 mph (31.4 km/h)
- Maximum Reverse Speed: 17.5 mph (28 km/h)
- Minimum Turning Radius: 3.48 m
- Dry Weight: 455.4 kg
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 800 lb.
- Towing Capacity: 1,200 lb.
- Cargo Bed Size: 41.1 in. L x 45.9 in. W x 11.9 in. H
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gas): 5.2 US gal. (20 L)
- Tire Size: 20x10x10 6ply Kenda K389 (front) K500 (rear)
- Seating Capacity: 2 persons
- Available Model Colors: Glacier Metallic: Jasper, Carbon, Aqua Blue, Noble Orange, Evergreen
- Available Seat Color: Black
- Available Suntop Color: Black
- Warranty: Standard 2-year limited vehicle warranty
- Engine Type
- Yamaha Built, Low Emission Single Cylinder 60 deg. Incline OHV
- Frame Type
- Front Suspension
- Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Front Brake Type
- Self-adjusting mechanical drum brakes
- Front Tires
- 20x10x10 6ply Kenda K389
- Rear Suspension
- Unit swing arm with heavy duty coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers
- Rear Brake Type
- Self-adjusting mechanical drum brakes
- Rear Tires
- 20x10x10 6ply Kenda K500
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 127.6 in. (324 cm) x 49.5 in. (125.7 cm) x 71.81 in. (182.4 cm)
- Dry Weight
- 455.4 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.2 US gal. (20 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 4.52 in. (11.5 cm)
- Wheel Base
- 77.2 in. (196.1 cm)
- Passenger Capacity
- Towing Capacity
- 1,200 lb.
- Max Forward Speed
- 19.5 mph (31.4 km/h)
- Glacier Metallic: Jasper, Carbon, Aqua Blue, Noble Orange, Evergreen
- Standard 2-year limited vehicle warranty